As Windows is an ever changing beast, I figure I’d update my post on using Zensync with Windows:
It’s 5 easy steps.
- All you need to do is install PHP 5 (currently 5.3.0), use the default options (SOAP is installed by default now, but double-check anyway).
- Create a repository for Zensync (C:\Zensync worked for me), copy the Zensync files there.
- Edit the config.php file to point to your localpath, and add your username and password.
- Copy your files to your photo repository in whatever order you desire.
- Launch a command-line (cmd.exe), and CD to your Zensync directory, and type “PHP zensync.php”.
There, done. That was easy, wasn’t it? 🙂